5 Summer Fitness Style Essentials for Men
Don’t let the summer heat and sun intimated you from doing your daily runs and workouts. Push through the heat and look good doing it! It’s time to switch your workout gear to summer mode with pieces that help keep you cool and wick sweat away. Check out these 5 summer fitness style essentials to help you stay on track with your fitness goals:
1) Nike AW84 Adjustable Running Hat: Avoid a messy hairdo and block the sun with this sweat-wicking cap.
2) Nike Tailwind Running Shirt: Black might be a workout color favorite, but it just gets too hot during summer. Repel the summer heat with white running shirts instead…
…or go for this style when you need something warmer and has more visibility for those early morning sessions when you actually beat the sun rising! Nike Dri-FIT Knit Knit Long Sleeve
3) Nike Distance Running Shorts: Cut at 9 inches, the Distance Running Shorts let you move freely without showing too much above the knee (we know guys, we know).
4) Nike Dri-FIT Cushioned Low Cut Socks: These cool cushioned Dri-FIT socks help wick sweat away from your feet when you’re doing your jog.
5) Nike Free 4.0 Men’s Running Shoes: For a little pop of color and added visibility.
Keeping it clean with black, white and neon here, guys; but what colors do you usually pick for your workout gear? Tell us!